MF3 DIY Intensive Hair Treatment Stop Hair Loss | Hair Growth Bundle Set: Premium Stem Cell Product of MF3 Switzerland
This is a DIY (Do It Yourself) set. Simple and Easy to use by yourself
Stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth at the comfort of your home and at your own convenient time.
Premium Stem Cell Product of MF3 Switzerland
- Stops Hair Loss
- Stimulates Hair Growth Fast
15% Off For First Time Buyer
5% For Repeat Customers
Last Updated on: 30th July 2023, 09:04 pm
HFR Extract and HFR Spray are formulated with bioactive ingredients such as amino acids and growth factors derived from stem cells that helps to nourish the hair follicles, promote natural hair cycle, induce hair growth and keep your scalp healthy.
HFR Extract contains a proprietary blend of Hair Growth Factors derived from stem cell that promote the development of hair follicles and generate hair growth.
Pure, no chemicals, no preservatives, non-pathological, 100% natural.
HFR Spray ingredients and functions
- Hair Growth Peptides
– Stimulate regeneration of hair follicle tissue
– Induce cell growth in outer root sheath and dermal papilla of hair follicle tissue
– Promote tissue repair, cell growth, collagen production, hyaluronic acid production
– Effective stimulator of hair follicle development
– Promotion of epithelial cell growth, angiogenesis,
– Growth and neogenesis of epithelial cells and vascular endothelial cells
- Amino Acids, Vitamins and Minerals
– Plays an important role in cell integrity and protects sensitive cells in the skin and hair follicles
– Stimulating new hair growth
– Nourish scalp and hair follicles with nutrients
– Strengthen and condition the scalp
The treatment consists of two protocol: microstamping and topical spray
HFR Extract + EWB MicroNed Stamper are suitable for home treatment.
Microstamping is not a surgical procedure; it’s a safe and promising tool in hair stimulation and can be self-applied without any particular training.
The EWB MicroNed Stamper is available in: 24K Gold needles length 0.25 mm
The MicroNed Stamper works in three ways. First, it promotes the delivery of bioactive HFR Extract into the hair follicles and thus increasing the product effectiveness in regenerating the health of hair follicles. Second, it also improves the blood flow and nutrients to the hair follicles that are essential in supporting hair growth. Third, the MicroNed Stamper also helps stimulate the production of stem cells that will contribute to higher production of progenitor cells in hair follicles.
The MicroNed Stamper works by making micro punctures in the scalp that instigate the inflammation-proliferation-maturation cycle and prompts the skin to stimulate collagen production.
The MicroNed Stamper is an applicator that allows you to target more specific areas of the scalp. It is also safer as there is less risk of damaging surrounding hair follicles by pulling the hairs out at the root.
The MicroNed Stamper should only be performed on very clean dry scalp and always sanitize the tool before use; failure to do so can lead to infection and other such issues. Do not share the device with other people to avoid the transfer of blood-borne disease.
Administration of the HFR Solution with the EWB MicroNed Stamper can be done once a week for the first month, then twice a week in the second month. Increase or decrease the frequency of the procedure according to individual scalp reaction.
BUNDLE SET INCLUSIVE
- FREE 10 HFR Hair Treatment Service by Regrow Hair Therapist at Jurong East
(Only available at Regrow Shopee Mall)
- Hair Follicle Regenerator (HFR) Spray (3 x 10ml)
- HFR Extract (10 x 3ml)
- FREE EWB MicroNed Stamper (1 pcs)
Potential Side Effects and Complications
As the procedure involves intentional wounding, there is always the risk of complications and adverse effects. The most common side effects include redness, tingling, irritation or bruising. Redness and inflammation are quite common and should subside after five days.
Some should not use the MicroNed Stamper without the supervision of a doctor
- Women who are pregnant
- Men and women with hemophilia, or other conditions that inhibit wound healing
- Those on blood thinners or similar medications
- Anyone with a history of/or fresh open wounds, or prone to acne or on the scalp or hairline.
- For home use (DIY), kindly sterilize the dropper with alcohol before use the dropper to avoid cross contamination.
** Attention：Return policy NOT applicable except manufacturing defect.