MF3 HFR Beard Follicle Activator Growth Serum
A Premium stem cell product of MF3 Switzerland
An Advanced Formulation For Beard Growth And Health
5% For Repeat Customers
15% Off For First Time Buyer
Last Updated on: 30th July 2023, 10:34 pm
Formulated with Proprietary Blend Beard Follicle Regenerator that will specifically target the beard dermal papilla to augment the androgen levels binding to the androgen receptor. It stimulates the production of androgen-dependent paracrine growth factors, and promotes the proliferation of hair epithelial cells.
WHAT IS MICRONED STAMPER?
MicroNed Stamper is manufactured with an array of 24k Gold plated micro needles that are 0.50mm thin. Each needle has a spiral grove that helps to deliver the ingredients into the skin (direct drug delivery), leaving behind only a tiny, invisible hole in the skin. MicroNed Stamper is an applicator that allow you to target more specific areas of the skin, and is safer in the sense that there is less risk of damaging surrounding hair follicles by pulling the hairs out at the root.
Formulated with the Proprietary Blend Beard Follicle Regenerator, a restorative component that stimulates the beard hair follicles, enabling facial hair to grow and prolonging the growth phase.
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Low molecular weight 10kda Nano peptides; offers high permeability to facial hair follicles
- Natural peptides
- No preservatives, no parabens, no alcohol, and no animal testing.
How to Use
- Sterilize the dropper and both stamper and bottle with 75% alcohol before using it for treatment.
- Transfer the content of MF3 Beard Follicle Activator extract into the MicroNed Stamper bottle using the dropper provided.
- Tighten the stamper cap onto the bottle and tighten to ensure tight fit.
- Shake content well before use.
- Place the MicroNed Stamper at the edge of where you like to target the beard hair to grow (jawline and sideburn). *Ensure that these areas of the skin are clean beforehand. Apply the device horizontally across the treatment area, using vertical and diagonal stamping motions, for 3 to 5 seconds each round. Apply enough pressure for the needles to penetrate the scalp and feel a slight prickling or tingling, but not enough to cause pain.
- After usage, clean the MicroNed Stamper with water then sterilize with 75% alcohol. Keep in a dry place.
Not suitable for acneic skin or skin with severe scars and inflammation.
Increase or decrease the frequency of the procedure based on individual specific skin reaction.
Apply once a day at night onto a clean face with MicroNed Stamper. Treatment duration: 3 months (once every 3 days ~ 24 applications).
+ 4°C To +16°C, keep away from direct sun light, heat, and moisture. The product should be stored in cool temperatures as it is formulated without preservatives.