Swiss GEMS ColleGems Collagen Supplement I Anti-Ageing, Antioxidant & Cell Rejuvenation
PREMIUM STEMCELL PRODUCT OF MF3 SWITZERLAND
Swiss GEMS is a collection of globally renowned anti-aging brand MF3 and falls under “The Young MF3 Series”.
As part of the revolutionary supplements and skincare brand, Swiss GEMS brings a fresh yet sophisticated vibe into the health and beauty scene for young adults everywhere.
Last Updated on: 30th July 2023, 10:23 pm
The “GEMS” in Swiss GEMS stands for Glow, Energy, Mind and Skin, aspects of well-being which Swiss GEMS is devoted to improving with its Young Series of supplements.
ColleGems Softgels is a Swiss formulated dietary supplement containing a synergy of high-quality ingredients designed especially for today’s young adults. Each ingredient of ColleGems Softgels is carefully selected, ensuring that the supplement meets the highest Swiss Quality Standard.
ColleGems Peptides are composed of collagen and elastin oligopeptides which possess full anti-ageing and potent antioxidant properties. It helps to delay the skin ageing process by protecting the skin’s main structure, as well as accelerating wound healing, controlling sebum production and improving nail and hair structure.
- Phyto-Peptide is a Tripeptide and is often referred to as the body’s master antioxidant and is paramount to cellular energy production.
- Alpha Tocopherol is an important fat-soluble antioxidant with photo protective effect.
- Fish oil is derived from the tissues of fatty fish and contains high polyunsaturated fatty acids that helps to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
- Acerola extract is rich in Vitamin C, beta carotene, polyphenols, and Vitamin B folate. Hence, it is known for its multi-faceted antioxidant properties and ability to reduce inflammation.
- Evening Primrose Oil is a skin soothing ingredient that helps improve the skin’s barrier and the skin’s water balance, offering a moisturising effect, as well as regenerating skin and reducing inflammation.
- ColleGems Softgels is formulated to boost energy levels, support brain health and improve the complexion of the skin.
- Consuming ColleGems Softgels also slows down the cellular ageing process through the antioxidant activities of its ingredients.
How to Use
ColleGems Softgels is recommended for those between the age of 18 to 35 years old as the dietary supplement is formulated especially for young adults. It is recommended that you take 2 softgels per day for the first 3 months, followed by 1 softgel per day on the 4th month and onwards for maintenance purpose. ColleGems Softgels should be consumed 30 minutes before meal.
ColleGems Sofgels contains fish product and is not suitable for those who are allergic to fish-based products.